- 2012 - 2013 (currently) Farré Productions (Barcelona)
Management of musicians and cultural events as orchestras and choirs. Coordination of
Requiem Participatory ("la Caixa” Foundation)
- November 2008- 2013 (currently) ESMUC (Barcelona)
Producer in the Production Department of the College of Music of Catalonia (ESMUC).
Coordinator and stage manager of the musical formations
(Symphonic, Big Band, Band, Traditional Music, Early Music).
- February 2005-October 2008 Conservatory of Liceu (Barcelona)
Coordinator of the different musical events that have placed during the academic year. Stage
manager of orchestras (Intermediate and Superior), Big Band and Gospel Choir and all the
events organized by the center.
- 2008 Tapeplas (Barcelona and Spain)
Production manager and road manager of the show created by the company
Boom bach (setting the stage, dancers and stage management assistance during the
performance) during their tours in Spain.
- July 2006 Grec Festival (Barcelona)
Production manager and road manager of The Time of Picasso show. The same
play was performed in Ankara (Turkey) where he held the same position.
- July - August, 2004, 2003 and 2002 Zumaia (Spain)
Academic and artistic coordinator responsible for organizing the International Music Course
- 2002 - 2003 Conservatory of Liceu (Barcelona)
Stage Manager of several events organized by the center in different halls of Barcelona and
surroundings (Grec Theater, L’Auditori, Palau de la Música Catalana, Liceu Opera Hall, …)
- May 1998 – December 2004 “la Caixa Foundation” (Barcelona)
Cultural Manager. Organization and coordination of all the projects organized by the company
(Early Music Festival, The Messiah Participatory, International Music Courses, World Music
Festival) in Spain.